Transform Data into Valuable Information
Transform raw data into valuable information by making your data more accessible and simpler to manage. As the leader in storage virtualization, only Hitachi Data Systems offers a central, virtualized platform for all data and information.
We offer a complete portfolio of storage systems, NAS subsystems and content platforms to optimally consolidate your storage infrastructure and give you best-in-class availability and performance to meet the needs of your business applications.
HITACHI FLASH STORAGE PORTFOLIO - HITACHI UNIFIED STORAGE 100 FAMILY - HITACHI UNIFIED STORAGE VM - HITACHI VIRTUAL STORAGE PLATFORM - HITACHI VIRTUAL STORAGE PLATFORM G1000
HITACHI FLASH STORAGE PORTFOLIO
Hitachi Accelerated Flash is the first custom-designed, solid-state storage option for enterprise workloads. It delivers leading performance, lower cost and improved endurance.
Business Benefits, Leading Performance, Lowest Bit, Cost, Highest Capacity and Extended Endurance.
We built this new solid-state storage offering with a new 2U flash tray that holds up to 12 high-density flash module drives (FMD) and associated interconnect cables. Hitachi Accelerated Flash delivers outstanding value compared to enterprise solid-state disk (SSD). When compared to a small-form-factor 400GB SSD, it delivers:
- Four times the per-device random I/O performance.
- Up to 4 times the capacity per tray.
- Up to 36% lower bit price.
- Up to 39% lower watts per terabyte.
- Five times faster formatting speed.
- Extended write endurance.
- Superior data integrity.
HITACHI UNIFIED STORAGE 100 FAMILY
Keep Ahead of Data Growth Demands
- Scale system capacity to nearly 4PB without affecting performance.
- Meet performance requirements with a lower investment in storage.
- Automatically correct performance issues and provision more quickly with dual dynamic virtual controllers.
- Use Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning to pool and grow file and block storage for maximum flexibility without capacity limitations.
HITACHI UNIFIED STORAGE VM
Virtualized Tiered Storage
- Management simplicity via common storage services throughout an entire heterogeneous storage infrastructure.
- A radically more efficient IT environment that goes beyond consolidation into dynamically allocated tiered storage.
- Asset value protection achieved by supporting the virtualization of heterogeneous storage systems from leading vendors.
- Storage reclamation and improved utilization of existing physical assets.
- Transparent data migration between heterogeneous storage resources without affecting access to data by business applications.
- Automated data placement according to workload; maximized storage service levels and minimized storage costs.
- Minimized operational costs through higher levels of usability and workflow across dissimilar storage types.
HITACHI VIRTUAL STORAGE PLATFORM
Superior Data Center Efficiency, Manageability and Cost Savings.
- Reduces storage costs up to 50% by consolidating your existing storage into a centrally managed pool of shared capacity.
- Enables the move to a new storage platform with up to 90% less effort and cost compared to the industry average.
- Increases performance and lowers operating cost with automated data placement across block, file and content data.
- Achieves up to 48% better power efficiency for more sustainable data centers compared to the previous generation.
- Provides high availability to satisfy resilience and availability needs of demanding enterprise applications.
- Stores up to 40% more capacity per square foot to increase data center density.
- Supports unique universal replication for open systems and mainframe environments across multiple data centers.
HITACHI VIRTUAL STORAGE PLATFORM G1000
Enterprise-Class Software-Defined Storage Foundation
Always-on operations: Deliver zero recovery point and time objectives a new breed of cloud applications demands. Remove maintenance windows for maximum productivity. Customerdriven nondisruptive migration1 and Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform G1000: Available. Agile. Automated. multi-data-center solutions ensure that data access and local and remote copy processing are maintained while changes or technology refreshes are performed.
IT team productivity is increased with Hitachi Command Suite. It delivers policy-driven, automated and unified management capabilities, ranging from virtual storage machine creation, provisioning, migration and optimization to reporting.
Heterogeneous workload consolidation
Increase virtual machine density with advanced multitenancy capabilities and quality of service management. Resource pooling capabilities can be extended by scaling out to many multivendor physical controllers.